Natural Oak Kitchen Restoration. This involved a complete strip and respray in clear lacquer, other works included:
- Removal of the section over the breakfast bar.
- Glass doors replaced with doors with solid panels.
- Removal of units around the window.
- Shelving at the end of the units by cooking area were replaced with units with doors.
- The corner units were replaced with a larger corner unit. integrating the microwave and giving more storage space.
- All worktops were replaced with a Mia solid surface worktop, upstand and backsplash.
- A new steel franke sink with a hot water tap was installed.
- New Handles were installed across all doors.