1.We removed all of the left side of the kitchen. left side of the cooker and the glass units on the right.
2. The larder and fridge units were then refitted to the left side of the cooker and to were the glass units had been removed.
3. All other units were used to put together an Island.
4. Main body of kitchen has been Born Again in F&B white tie: Island has been Born Again in F&B: Lamp room gray
5. worktops were replaced: Gloss Jomica granite :Axiom
6. New sink and taps : Blaze 150: Caple
7. New handles: .
The customer had the wall opened up into another room and floors retiled while we had most of the units away.
This type of project would take 2 weeks (not including knocking out a wall)